Monday, August 3, 2015

Lenovo X1 3rd generation with Windows 10

Just make a job changed, sadly returned the MacBook Pro that offered by the old company. While the new company offered me a Lenovo X240 with a 32 bit Windows running, without Chrome and FireFox, but the stupid IE8. In addition, the OS setting is highly restricted even I can't copy a single files from the Laptop. So, I decided to do a bit investment for myself, buy a new Laptop!

Bought a Lenovo X1 3rd generation with almost the best specification. Upgraded to Windows 10 right the way. The upgrade was smooth, no drama at all. I have to say the computer is very light compare with the MacBook Pro, I just hope it can support 16G memory. 

However, I encountered an annoying problem with my Logitech K360 wireless keyboard. It doesn't work when I power on the X1, but it works after I restart the machine. Then I found out it's because I connected the unified receiver in the SS port (the USB in the right hand side), while I swap it to the USB in the left hand side, all the problem gone!

No comments: